REGULAR 15 WEEKS COURSE:
The 15 ardent weeks of WORD BANK course has been specially designed for Y3,Y4,Y5 including those taking the 11+ exams. The aim of this fabulous word bank course will help to build ambitious vocabulary skills from this helpful and wonderful course. This course focus on intense understanding of words and their CONTEXT, SITUATION,MEANING,SYNONYMS and ANTONYMS in a small group of 5 for 1.5 hours as an interactive, experience teacher led online course. All the sessions will take place via Zoom and they will receive amazing and interesting weekly tasks including weekly quiz to assess themselves on dedicated google classroom.
We are thrilled to run an online Word Bank course for years 3-6 children. This course teaches in an interactive setting covering antonyms & synonyms at different skills, encouraging children to unlock their creative minds at that age to discover a love for discussing new words, understanding their usage and context.
- Each session is for 1.5 hour.
- The club runs for 15-weeks.
- There will be a maximum of 5 children per class.
- The course is led by a qualified teacher.
- It takes place online via Google meet and Zoom.
- Dedicated google classroom for accessing weekly materials and tasks.
- 50 complex vocabulary words covered every week
- Weekly tasks and assessments
- Quiz, Flashcard games to memorize and revise from previous weeks
- Monthly assessment and games.
- Once booking is confirmed, as per terms and conditions the amount is non-refundable.
Tutor: James & Claire
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]